- 5.38~12.31 Per liter USD ($)
- Sublimation Tranfer Ink
- Other Material
Sublimation Ink has been specifically formulated having bright colors that are intended to be used for thermal transfer of images from paper to substrate. It is a type of disperse dye ink which is known to have excellent thermal stability with compatibility for wide range of substrates. This ink is ideal to be used for plastics, fabrics, glass, metal, porcelain, & ceramic products with high efficiency. Sublimation Ink assures smooth image transfer with perfect detailing & precision.
- Easy to work with
- Good dispersibility
- Superior quality
Sublimation Transfer Ink is also called sublimation ink. It is a variety of disperse dye ink. The thermal transfer ink undergoes high temperature, so as to transfer the color to the products. Initially, the printed color on the transfer-paper is not the ultimate color, it is to be transferred to achieve the desired color.
Application of Heat Transfer Process:
- Suitable for fabrics transfer, and hard-coat surfaces.
- Fabric to polyester, polyester-based, and hard products to high temperature Film, Glass, Metal, Porcelain & PVC.
- The transfer items show high temperature resistance with the thermal transfer coating. There is a dedicated machine to accomplish the image transfer.
- 5000 Square Meters Per Month
- 15 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- All India
No.6, Anmin Road, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou, Jiangsu, 215143, China